Are you ready for a career in professional aviation? If you are like most, finding the money for training can be one of the biggest hurdles between you and your dream job. ExcelAir8 is proud to be an official partner of Stratus Financial, a leader in flight training financing. Our curriculum is vetted by their team to ensure it meets their rigorous criteria. After months of planning and behind the scenes collaboration, ExcelAir8 is now the first flight school in Central Missouri to offer financing on Part 61 flight training. Apply today for the “Zero to Hero Program,” taking you from a zero-time student all the way through to a commercially-rated flight instructor. You won’t have to make a payment until you complete your training!
There are more premium positions than ever in the piloting world – from airlines to corporate, there is a lot of flying to be had! Quit dreaming and do it – become a professional pilot with the help of ExcelAir8, Mid MO’s flight training financing partners.
Stratus Financial was founded by FAA Certificated Flight and Ground Instructors passionate about helping others achieve their aviation dreams. We know it’s not just about achieving your dreams (because we looked up in the sky every time, we heard an airplane too!), but funding your family’s dreams as well. That’s why Stratus was created, because with Stratus, the sky is no longer the limit.
Your Aviation Dreams Start Here
You’re not just a number, and it shows with Stratus. We look beyond the typical FICO scores and look at you as a whole aviator. We want to set you up for success before you even apply with us!
We offer exceptional lending packages, including:
- The best rate you’ll get anywhere to go from zero to hero!
- Full financing for your entire flight training and more
- Affordable payment options, including deferment for 12 months while you complete your training AND find a job.
- Pay your loan off any time you want with no consequences or penalties whatsoever.
Stratus Has You Covered For Resources For Your Aviation Career
- Counseling with our team of flight instructors and ground instructors to support you through flight training, check rides and interviews with airlines.
- Resume reviewing, editing, and building
- AMA Phone Calls with Pilots in the 121 and 135 Industry – What It’s like, How They Got Their Job, etc.
We look forward to helping you achieving your aviation dreams and seeing you in the sky!
If you are interested in getting started, please click here to apply now:
If you have limited credit or low income you may need a Co-Borrower; if so, please have your co-borrower complete their application here: